Hungary is located in central Europe and is a member of the EU. The capital is Budapest. The currency is the Euro. It is a parliamentary republic with an elected president as its head. International investment is welcomed and enjoys the same parity as domestic investment.
- TYPE OF COMPANY: Limited Liability ( Korlatolt Felelossegu Tarsasag – Kft.)
- COMPANY LAW: Companies Act 2006 (as amended)
- SUFFIX TO DENOTE LIMITED LIABILITY: KFT
- DIRECTORS: Minimum of one, of any residency or nationality – we can provide
- SECRETARY: Not Required
- SHAREHOLDERS: Minimum of one, of any residency or nationality (corporate shareholders allowed) – we can provide
- CLASSES OF SHARE: Registered
- CAPITAL REQUIREMENT: Minimum €9375(HUF 3,000,000)
- OWNERSHIP: 100% Foreign ownership allowed
- TIME TO INCORPORATE: 2 – 3 Days
- REGISTERED OFFICE: Required in Hungary – we can provide
- ANNUAL RETURN: No
- ACCOUNTS: Yes
- DISCLOSURE: No
- TAXATION: 9%
- GOVERNMENT LICENCE FEE: No
- DOUBLE TAXATION TREATIES: Yes
- LANGUAGE OF DOCUMENTATION: Hungarian with certified English translation
If you would like further information on setting up a company in Hungary or the formation of a Hungarian company or other Hungarian corporate entities or require professional advice relating to taxation or the structuring and requirements of a Hungarian company, please contact us. We can also provide advice on establishing a subsidiary, joint venture or foreign company to carry on business in Hungary.
We can provide a wide range of support and administration services, bank introductions, nominee directors, nominee shareholders, virtual offices, accountancy and legal services. We can also advise on compliance with all the regulatory and statutory requirements.