France is a western European country with borders with Belgium, Luxembourg, and Germany to the north, Spain to the south, the Bay of Biscay, and the English Channel to the west, and Italy, Switzerland, and the Mediterranean Sea to the east. The capital is Paris, and the currency is the Euro. The official language is French.
- TYPE OF COMPANY: Private Limited
- COMPANY LAW: The Commercial Code (as amended)
- SUFFIX TO DENOTE LIMITED LIABILITY: S.A.R.L.
- DIRECTORS: Minimum of one, of any residency or nationality – we can provide
- SECRETARY: No
- SHAREHOLDERS: Minimum one who can be of any residency or nationality and can be individuals or corporate bodies – we can provide
- CLASSES OF SHARE: Registered
- CAPITAL REQUIREMENTS: Minimum €1
- OWNERSHIP: 100% Foreign ownership allowed
- TIME TO INCORPORATE: 7 days
- REGISTERED OFFICE: Required in France – we can provide
- ANNUAL RETURN: Yes
- ACCOUNTS: Yes – audited
- DISCLOSURE: Yes
- TAXATION: Yes – varies
- DOUBLE TAXATION TREATIES: 121
- LANGUAGE OF DOCUMENTATION: French
If you would like further information on setting up a company in France or the formation of a French company or other French corporate entities or require professional advice relating to taxation or the structuring and requirements of a French company, please contact us. We can also provide advice on establishing a subsidiary, joint venture or foreign company to carry on business in France.
We can provide a wide range of support and administration services, bank introductions, nominee directors, nominee shareholders, virtual offices, accountancy and legal services. We can also advise on compliance with all the regulatory and statutory requirements.