Andorra is located in the Pyrenees Mountains in South-western Europe, and is landlocked by its borders with both France and Spain. The capital is Andorra La Vella, although it does not have an official currency the Euro is widely accepted. It is a democracy with an elected president. The official language of the country is Catalan. Andorra has a developed financial services sector.
- TYPE OF COMPANY: Societat de Responsabilitat Limitada
- COMPANY LAW: The Corporations Act 1983 (as amended)
- SUFFIX TO DENOTE LIMITED LIABILITY: S.L.
- DIRECTORS: Minimum one who must be an Andorran resident, other directors can be of any residency or nationality – we can provide
- SECRETARY: Not required
- SHAREHOLDERS: Minimum of two of any residency or nationality – we can provide
- CLASSES OF SHARE: Registered
- CAPITAL REQUIREMENTS: €3,000 fully paid up
- OWNERSHIP: 100% Foreign ownership allowed
- TIME TO INCORPORATE: 6 weeks
- REGISTERED OFFICE: Required in Andorra – we can provide
- ANNUAL RETURN: Yes
- ACCOUNTS: Yes
- DISCLOSURE: Yes
- TAXATION: No
- GOVERNMENT LICENCE FEE: Yes
- DOUBLE TAXATION TREATIES: 17
- LANGUAGE OF DOCUMENTATION: Catalan
If you would like further information on setting up a company in Andorra or the formation of an Andorran company or other Andorran corporate entities or require professional advice relating to taxation or the structuring and requirements of an Andorran company, please contact us. We can also provide advice on establishing a subsidiary, joint venture or foreign company to carry on business in Andorra.
We can provide a wide range of support and administration services, bank introductions, nominee directors, nominee shareholders, virtual offices, accountancy and legal services. We can also advise on compliance with all the regulatory and statutory requirements.