The Seychelles is comprised of a group of over one hundred named islands located in the Indian
Ocean. The largest island is Mahé where the capital, Victoria, is. The Seychelles is an independent Republic within the British Commonwealth. The Seychelles economy was primarily from tourism and industrial fishing licenses. However, in recent years, the financial sector has expanded rapidly and now makes a significant contribution to the economy since the establishment of the Seychelles International Business Authority (SIBA) allowing the formation of offshore structures and attracting inward investment. It is also attracting an increasing number of professional firms, international banks and insurance companies.
- TYPE OF COMPANY: IBC – International Business Company
- COMPANY LAW: International Business Companies Act 1994 as amended
- SUFFIX TO DENOTE LIMITED LIABILITY: Limited or any internationally recognised suffix
- DIRECTORS: Minimum one, directors can be of any residency or nationality and either natural persons or corporate bodies – we can provide
- SECRETARY: Not required
- SHAREHOLDERS: Minimum one, shareholders can be of any residency or nationality and either natural persons or corporate bodies – we can provide
- CLASSES OF SHARE: Registered
- CAPITAL REQUIREMENTS: Minimum US$1
- OWNERSHIP: 100% Foreign ownership allowed
- TIME TO INCORPORATE: 1 day
- REGISTERED OFFICE: Required in Seychelles – we can provide
- ANNUAL RETURN: No
- ACCOUNTS: No
- DISCLOSURE: No
- TAXATION: N/A
- GOVERNMENT LICENCE FEE: US$100
- DOUBLE TAXATION TREATIES: N/A
- LANGUAGE OF DOCUMENTATION: English
If you would like further information on setting up a company in Seychelles or the formation of a Seychelles company or other Seychelles corporate entities or require professional advice relating to taxation or the structuring and requirements of a Seychelles company, please contact us. We can also provide advice on establishing a subsidiary, joint venture or foreign company to carry on business in Seychelles.
We can provide a wide range of support and administration services, bank introductions, nominee directors, nominee shareholders, virtual offices, accountancy and legal services. We can also advise on compliance with all the regulatory and statutory requirements.