The Marshall Islands is a group of islands to the north east of Australia in the northern part of the Pacific Ocean. It is bordered by Wake Island to the north, Nauru to the south, Kiribati to the south-east and Micronesia to the west. It is a stable presidential republic. The Capital city is Majuro. The currency is the US Dollar and English is widely spoken.
- TYPE OF COMPANY: IBC – International Business Corporation
- COMPANY LAW: Marshall Islands Association Law, 1990
- SUFFIX TO DENOTE LIMITED LIABILITY: Limited, Ltd, S.A., Corporation, Corp, Inc. or any internationally recognised suffix
- DIRECTORS: Minimum one of any residency or nationality, Corporate Directors allowed – we can provide
- SECRETARY: Yes – we can provide
- SHAREHOLDERS: Minimum of One – we can provide
- CLASSES OF SHARE: Bearer or Registered
- CAPITAL REQUIREMENTS: Minimum of US$1
- OWNERSHIP: 100% Foreign ownership allowed
- TIME TO INCORPORATE: 24 – 48 hours
- REGISTERED OFFICE: Required in the Marshall Islands – we can provide
- ANNUAL RETURN: No
- ACCOUNTS: No
- DISCLOSURE: No
- TAXATION: No
- GOVERNMENT LICENCE FEE: US$450
- DOUBLE TAXATION TREATIES: No
- LANGUAGE OF DOCUMENTATION: English
If you would like further information on setting up a company in Marshall Islands or the formation of a Marshall Islands company or other Marshall Islands corporate entities or require professional advice relating to taxation or the structuring and requirements of a Marshall Islands company, please contact us. We can also provide advice on establishing a subsidiary, joint venture or foreign company to carry on business in Marshall Islands.
We can provide a wide range of support and administration services, bank introductions, nominee directors, nominee shareholders, virtual offices, accountancy and legal services. We can also advise on compliance with all the regulatory and statutory requirements.