Argentina is a South American country bordered by Bolivia and Paraguay to the north, Chile to the southwest, and Brazil and Uruguay to the northeast. It is Latin America’s third largest economy. Argentina is both politically and economically stable. The capital is Buenos Aires. The Argentine Peso is the currency, and the official language spoken is Spanish.
- TYPE OF COMPANY: Sociedad Anonima (S.A.)
- COMPANY LAW: Law 19,550 Corporations
- SUFFIX TO DENOTE LIMITED LIABILITY: S.A.
- DIRECTORS: Minimum of two, they can be of any nationality or residency but the majority must be resident in Argentina – we can provide
- SECRETARY: Optional
- SHAREHOLDERS: Minimum of two – we can provide
- CLASSES OF SHARE: Registered
- CAPITAL REQUIREMENTS: AR$12,000 (approximately US$4000)
- OWNERSHIP: 100% Foreign ownership allowed
- TIME TO INCORPORATE: 3 – 4 Weeks
- REGISTERED OFFICE: Required in Argentina – we can provide
- ANNUAL RETURN: Yes
- ACCOUNTS: Yes
- DISCLOSURE: Yes
- TAXATION: 35% corporation tax
- GOVERNMENT LICENCE FEE: N/A
- DOUBLE TAXATION TREATIES: Yes
- LANGUAGE OF DOCUMENTATION: Spanish with certified English translation
If you would like further information on setting up a company in Argentina or the formation of an Argentinian company or other Argentina corporate entities or require professional advice relating to taxation or the structuring and requirements of an Argentinian company, please contact us. We can also provide advice on establishing a subsidiary, joint venture or foreign company to carry on business in Argentina.
We can provide a wide range of support and administration services, bank introductions, nominee directors, nominee shareholders, virtual offices, accountancy and legal services. We can also advise on compliance with all the regulatory and statutory requirements.