New Brunswick is a province in eastern Canada on the Atlantic Ocean’s coast. It is bordered by Newfoundland and Labrador to the north, the United States of America to the south, Nova Scotia to the east and Quebec to the west. Its capital is Fredericton. New Brunswick has a diversified economy ranging from rural farming, forestry and fishing, to mining and other service-based markets like retail, finance, insurance, and health care.
- TYPE OF COMPANY: Corporation
- COMPANY LAW: The Companies Act 1931 – 1993 (as amended)
- SUFFIX TO DENOTE LIMITED LIABILITY: Limited, Ltd, Corporation, Corp, Incorporation, Inc.
- DIRECTORS: A minimum of one who can be of any residency or nationality – we can provide (corporate directors not allowed)
- SECRETARY: Yes, who can be of any residency or nationality, either a natural person or corporate body – we can provide
- SHAREHOLDERS: Minimum one who can be of any residency or nationality – we can provide
- CLASSES OF SHARE: Registered
- CAPITAL REQUIREMENTS: CD$1
- OWNERSHIP: 100% ownership allowed
- TIME TO INCORPORATE: 1 day
- REGISTERED OFFICE: Required in New Brunswick – we can provide
- ANNUAL RETURN: Yes
- ACCOUNTS: Yes
- DISCLOSURE: Yes
- TAXATION: Varies from Nil% to 13.5%
- GOVERNMENT LICENCE FEE: Varies
- DOUBLE TAXATION TREATIES: 86
- LANGUAGE OF DOCUMENTATION: English and French
If you would like further information on setting up a company in New Brunswick or the formation of a New Brunswick company or other New Brunswick corporate entities or require professional advice relating to taxation or the structuring and requirements of a New Brunswick company, please contact us. We can also provide advice on establishing a subsidiary, joint venture or foreign company to carry on business in New Brunswick.
We can provide a wide range of support and administration services, bank introductions, nominee directors, nominee shareholders, virtual offices, accountancy and legal services. We can also advise on compliance with all the regulatory and statutory requirements.