Saskatchewan is a province on the western side of Canada. It is bordered in the north by the Northwest Territories to the south by the United States of America, to the east by Manitoba and to the west by Alberta. Its capital is Regina. Major players in its economy are agriculture, fishing, forestry and mining. Saskatchewan is the world’s principal exporter of uranium and potash it is also the second largest oil producer in Canada.
- TYPE OF COMPANY: Corporation
- COMPANY LAW: The Companies Acts 1931 – 1933 (as amended)
- SUFFIX TO DENOTE LIMITED LIABILITY: Limited, Ltd, Corporation, Corp, Incorporation, Inc.
- DIRECTORS: Minimum one who can be of any nationality,( corporate directors are not allowed) but who must be resident in Saskatchewan – we can provide
- SECRETARY: Yes of any residency or nationality (corporate secretaries not allowed) – we can provide
- SHAREHOLDERS: Minimum one of any residency or nationality – we can provide
- CLASSES OF SHARE: Registered
- CAPITAL REQUIREMENTS: Minimum CD$1
- OWNERSHIP: 100% Foreign ownership allowed
- TIME TO INCORPORATE: 24 hours
- REGISTERED OFFICE: Required in Saskatchewan – we can provide
- ANNUAL RETURN: Yes
- ACCOUNTS: Yes
- DISCLOSURE: Yes
- TAXATION: Varies between Nil% and 17%
- GOVERNMENT LICENCE FEE: US$ 150
- DOUBLE TAXATION TREATIES: 86
- LANGUAGE OF DOCUMENTATION: English
If you would like further information on setting up a company in Saskatchewan or the formation of a Saskatchewan company or other Saskatchewan corporate entities or require professional advice relating to taxation or the structuring and requirements of a Saskatchewan company, please contact us. We can also provide advice on establishing a subsidiary, joint venture or foreign company to carry on business in Saskatchewan.
We can provide a wide range of support and administration services, bank introductions, nominee directors, nominee shareholders, virtual offices, accountancy and legal services. We can also advise on compliance with all the regulatory and statutory requirements.