Turks & Caicos is a stable democracy and are a British overseas territory consisting of 30 islands in the North Atlantic, south east of Miami and north-west of the Bahamas. Cockburn Town is the capital on Grand Turk. The US Dollar is the currency. The official language is English. The islands economy is based on tourism, fishing and farming. It has a highly developed infrastructure and financial centre.
- TYPE OF COMPANY: Exempt / International Business Company (IBC)
- COMPANY LAW: Companies Ordinance 1981 (as amended)
- SUFFIX TO DENOTE LIMITED LIABILITY: Limited or any internationally recognised suffix
- DIRECTORS: A minimum of one who can be of any residency or nationality, either natural persons or corporate bodies – we can provide
- SECRETARY: Optional
- SHAREHOLDERS: A minimum of one who can be of any residency or nationality, either natural persons or corporate bodies – we can provide
- CLASSES OF SHARE: Registered and Bearer
- CAPITAL REQUIREMENTS: Minimum US$1
- OWNERSHIP: 100% Foreign ownership allowed
- TIME TO INCORPORATE: 3 – 5 days
- REGISTERED OFFICE: Required in Turks & Caicos – we can provide
- ANNUAL RETURN: No
- ACCOUNTS: No
- DISCLOSURE: No
- TAXATION: None
- GOVERNMENT LICENCE FEE: US$300
- DOUBLE TAXATION TREATIES: None
- LANGUAGE OF DOCUMENTATION: English
If you would like further information on setting up a company in Turks & Caicos or the formation of a Turks & Caicos company or other Turks & Caicos corporate entities or require professional advice relating to taxation or the structuring and requirements of a Turks & Caicos company, please contact us. We can also provide advice on establishing a subsidiary, joint venture or foreign company to carry on business in Turks & Caicos.
We can provide a wide range of support and administration services, bank introductions, nominee directors, nominee shareholders, virtual offices, accountancy and legal services. We can also advise on compliance with all the regulatory and statutory requirements.