St. Vincent is an island in the Caribbean, the largest of a group of islands called St. Vincent and the Grenadines; themselves part of the Windward Islands. The island is located in the Caribbean Sea between St. Lucia and Grenada. Kingstown is the capital of St. Vincent and the Grenadines. The East Caribbean Dollar is the currency which has a fixed exchange rate with the US Dollar. The official language is English. Agriculture and tourism are major sources of income. The International Financial Services Authority (IFSA) has been recognised by the FATF enabling steady growth in this sector.
- TYPE OF COMPANY: International Business Company (IBC)
- COMPANY LAW: The Companies Act No 8 of 1994; International Business Companies Act 1996 (as amended); The International Business Companies (Amendment and Consolidation) Act 2007
- SUFFIX TO DENOTE LIMITED LIABILITY: Limited or any internationally recognised suffix
- DIRECTORS: A minimum of one who can be of any residency or nationality, either natural persons or corporate bodies – we can provide.
- SECRETARY: Optional
- SHAREHOLDERS: A minimum of one who can be of any residency or nationality, either natural persons or corporate bodies – we can provide
- CLASSES OF SHARE: Registered
- CAPITAL REQUIREMENTS: Minimum US$1
- OWNERSHIP: 100% Foreign ownership allowed
- TIME TO INCORPORATE: 3 – 5 days
- REGISTERED OFFICE: Required in St Vincent – we can provide
- ANNUAL RETURN: No
- ACCOUNTS: No
- DISCLOSURE: No
- TAXATION: No
- GOVERNMENT LICENCE FEE: US$ 100
- DOUBLE TAXATION TREATIES: None
- LANGUAGE OF DOCUMENTATION: English
If you would like further information on setting up a company in St Vincent or the formation of a St Vincent company or other St Vincent corporate entities or require professional advice relating to taxation or the structuring and requirements of a St Vincent company, please contact us. We can also provide advice on establishing a subsidiary, joint venture or foreign company to carry on business in St Vincent.
We can provide a wide range of support and administration services, bank introductions, nominee directors, nominee shareholders, virtual offices, accountancy and legal services. We can also advise on compliance with all the regulatory and statutory requirements.