Dominica is a stable democracy and is an island nation in the Caribbean. Its capital is Roseau. Its currency is the East Caribbean Dollar which has a fixed exchange rate with the US Dollar. The official language is English. Agriculture and particularly the production and export of bananas make up the largest part of Dominica’s economy. In addition to tourism the government has encouraged the development of a financial services sector.
- TYPE OF COMPANY: International Business Company (IBC)
- COMPANY LAW: International Business Companies Act 1996 (as amended)
- SUFFIX TO DENOTE LIMITED LIABILITY: Limited; Incorporation; Corporation; S.A; or any internationally recognised suffix
- DIRECTORS: A minimum of one who can be of any residency or nationality, either natural persons or corporate bodies – we can provide
- SECRETARY: Not required
- SHAREHOLDERS: A minimum of one who can be of any residency or nationality, either natural persons or corporate bodies – we can provide
- CLASSES OF SHARE: Registered or Bearer
- CAPITAL REQUIREMENTS: Minimum US$1
- OWNERSHIP: 100% Foreign ownership allowed
- TIME TO INCORPORATE: 1 – 2 days
- REGISTERED OFFICE: Required in Dominica – we can provide
- ANNUAL RETURN: No
- ACCOUNTS: No
- DISCLOSURE: No
- TAXATION: No
- GOVERNMENT LICENCE FEE: US$405
- DOUBLE TAXATION TREATIES: None
- LANGUAGE OF DOCUMENTATION: English
If you would like further information on setting up a company in Dominica or the formation of a Dominica company or other Dominica corporate entities or require professional advice relating to taxation or the structuring and requirements of a Dominica company, please contact us. We can also provide advice on establishing a subsidiary, joint venture or foreign company to carry on business in Dominica.
We can provide a wide range of support and administration services, bank introductions, nominee directors, nominee shareholders, virtual offices, accountancy and legal services. We can also advise on compliance with all the regulatory and statutory requirements.