The Cayman Islands is stable democracy and consists of a group of three islands in the Caribbean. The main island, Grand Cayman is located 500 miles south of Miami, Florida. George Town is the capital and the currency is the Caymanian Dollar which has a fixed exchange rate with the US Dollar. English is the official language. As well as being a luxury tourist destination it also has developed as a major financial centre.
- TYPE OF COMPANY: Exempt
- COMPANY LAW: The Company Law 2007 (as amended)
- SUFFIX TO DENOTE LIMITED LIABILITY: Limited; Incorporated; Corporation or any internationally recognised suffix
- DIRECTORS: Minimum of one who can be of any residency or nationality, either natural persons or corporate bodies – we can provide
- SECRETARY: Optional
- SHAREHOLDERS: A minimum of one who can be of any residency or nationality, either natural persons or corporate bodies – we can provide
- CLASSES OF SHARE: Registered
- CAPITAL REQUIREMENTS: Minimum US$1
- OWNERSHIP: 100% Foreign ownership allowed
- TIME TO INCORPORATE: 1 – 2 days
- REGISTERED OFFICE: Required in Cayman Islands – we can provide
- ANNUAL RETURN: No
- ACCOUNTS: No
- DISCLOSURE: No
- TAXATION: No
- GOVERNMENT LICENCE FEE: From US$732
- DOUBLE TAXATION TREATIES: No
- LANGUAGE OF DOCUMENTATION: English
If you would like further information on setting up a company in Cayman Islands or the formation of a Cayman Islands company or other Cayman Islands corporate entities or require professional advice relating to taxation or the structuring and requirements of a Cayman Islands company, please contact us. We can also provide advice on establishing a subsidiary, joint venture or foreign company to carry on business in Cayman Islands.
We can provide a wide range of support and administration services, bank introductions, nominee directors, nominee shareholders, virtual offices, accountancy and legal services. We can also advise on compliance with all the regulatory and statutory requirements.