Anguilla is a stable democracy and is a British overseas territory in the Caribbean, located to the east of Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands, and directly north of St. Martin. It is the northernmost member of the Leeward Islands within the Lesser Antilles. The capital of Anguilla is The Valley and its currency is the Eastern Caribbean Dollar (EC$) which has a fixed exchange rate with the US Dollar. The US $ is also widely accepted in the country. The official language is English. The country’s main industries are that of fishing and tourism, however in recent years it has developed a major financial services sector.
- TYPE OF COMPANY: IBC (International Business Company)
- COMPANY LAW: International Business Companies Act 2000
- SUFFIX TO DENOTE LIMITED LIABILITY: Limited, Corp, S.A., Inc, GmbH, NV
- DIRECTORS: Minimum one who can be of any residency or nationality, either natural persons or corporate bodies – we can provide
- SECRETARY: Optional
- SHAREHOLDERS: Minimum of one and can be of any residency or nationality, either natural persons or corporate bodies – we can provide
- CLASSES OF SHARE: Registered
- CAPITAL REQUIREMENTS: Minimum US$ 1. The share capital can be expressed in any currency.
- OWNERSHIP: 100% Foreign ownership allowed
- TIME TO INCORPORATE: 1 day
- REGISTERED OFFICE: Required in Anguilla – we can provide
- ANNUAL RETURN: No
- ACCOUNTS: No
- DISCLOSURE: No
- TAXATION: No
- GOVERNMENT LICENCE FEE: US$200
- DOUBLE TAXATION TREATIES: None
- LANGUAGE OF DOCUMENTATION: English
If you would like further information on setting up a company in Anguilla or the formation of an Anguilla company or other Anguillan corporate entities or require professional advice relating to taxation or the structuring and requirements of an Anguillan company, please contact us. We can also provide advice on establishing a subsidiary, joint venture or foreign company to carry on business in Anguilla.
We can provide a wide range of support and administration services, bank introductions, nominee directors, nominee shareholders, virtual offices, accountancy and legal services. We can also advise on compliance with all the regulatory and statutory requirements.