Ajman is one of the seven emirates that form the United Arab Emirates. Its immediate neighbours are the emirates of Ras al Khaimah, Umm al Quwain, Sharjah and Dubai. The currency of the UAE is the UAE Dirham (AED). The emirate lies on an island which protrudes into the Persian Gulf from the Arabian Peninsula. It is bordered in the north by the Persian Gulf, in the south and west by Saudi Arabia, and in the east by Oman. The UAE has great wealth from the oil industry, and this accounts for the majority of the country’s income.
- TYPE OF COMPANY: Ajman Free Zone Company
- SUFFIX TO DENOTE LIMITED LIABILITY: AFZA
- DIRECTORS: Minimum of one – we can provide
- SECRETARY: Minimum of one – we can provide
- SHAREHOLDERS: Minimum of one – we can provide
- CLASSES OF SHARE: Registered
- CAPITAL REQUIREMENTS: No minimum required
- OWNERSHIP: 100% Foreign ownership allowed
- TIME TO INCORPORATE: 3-5 weeks
- REGISTERED OFFICE: Required in Ajman – we can provide
- ANNUAL RETURN: No
- ACCOUNTS: No
- DISCLOSURE: No
- TAXATION: No
- GOVERNMENT LICENCE FEE: Yes, varies according to activity
- DOUBLE TAXATION TREATIES: N/A
- LANGUAGE OF DOCUMENTATION: Arabic with certified English translation
If you would like further information on setting up a company in Ajman or the formation of an Ajman company or other Ajman corporate entities or require professional advice relating to taxation or the structuring and requirements of an Ajman company, please contact us. We can also provide advice on establishing a subsidiary, joint venture or foreign company to carry on business in Ajman.
We can provide a wide range of support and administration services, bank introductions, nominee directors, nominee shareholders, virtual offices, accountancy and legal services. We can also advise on compliance with all the regulatory and statutory requirements.